THE 24TH ANNUAL “OLD NEIGHBORHOOD” ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARADE IS PRESENTED THIS YEAR BY SULLIVAN’S BREWING COMPANY ON SATURDAY, MARCH 11TH, 2017.
The parade will kick off at 12 Noon from the Valley Community Center and will wind through the streets of the historic Buffalo River Community. Viewing of the parade is available along:
- South Park Avenue (between Hamburg Street and Smith Street)
- Smith Street (between South Park Avenue and Elk Street)
- Elk Street (between Smith Street and South Park Avenue)
- Hamburg Street (between South Park Avenue and South Street)
- South Street (between Hamburg Street and Louisiana Street)
Following the Old Neighborhood Saint Patrick’s Day Parade there will be two after parade parties:
The parties will begin at noon and will go until 6pm.
A shuttle bus will provide transportation between these 2 destinations until 3pm. Parking is available in the lot across from the Tewksbury for patrons.
Both venues support agency operations.